Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Betsy Wolfston - Handbuilt Ceramic Artist

Betsy Wolfston
"For the past 20+ years I have made my living as a professional ceramic artist. My work can be seen in many public art works around the country. I also show my work as a solo artist in professional art galleries on a national level. Much of my inspiration for my work comes from traveling abroad. I have traveled in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. From all of these journeys I have respectfully commemorated my findings into pieces of art for public showing and educating. All of my work is hand built one at a time and is suitable for hanging indoors or out.  Each year for the 2nd & Blair Artist Open House and Studio Sale I create a new body of smaller works of art that are very affordable and make a nice addition to anyone’s art collection or as a gift."

No comments:

Post a Comment